Saturday, February 28, 2009

Birthday Girls~by Mel

Photobucket

So my two sweetie nieces were both born in the lovely month of February and we set out on Valentine's Day to do a double photo shoot with them. You should know that my niece Avery (the older one) is just turning three and the actual first children's photo shoot that I did was for her year and a half photos. There is always something magical about taking photos of family. We did some new and creative things this time and I think these are my favorite photos to date.
Happy Birthday Girls! All my LOVE~Aunt Lissa
ps-Shout out again goes to my hubby for helping out with lenses and also for balancing me on his shoulders for some pictures! (that had to hurt!)

I have posted quite a few for now and may post more later.  Or you may see a video! :) 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

Isn't your family just the luckiest people ever to have you as their photographer?! These are amazing.

Annette said...

Wow, those are amazing photos. You have such a creative eye and talent. I like the first picture with the two girls and their (Dad or Uncle). Lovely. I love the color shots of the girls with the tutus. I like the blurring of the color on the tutus. The truck is a nice background.

Did you really get up on your husbands shoulders to take pictures?? Crazy, but I love it.

Thanks for sharing. I could learn a lot from your photos.

About Me

My photo
We are best friends who have started an amazing journey of this photography business. Faith grounds us, family surrounds us and friendship unites us!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones