Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day~ by Mel

Photobucket


So I am a few minutes past Valentine's Day in my post but I am just getting the chance to sit down and give the recap. It was an amazing day filled with love, photos and fun. To start it off, I found out that I had won 5th place in the i heart faces photos contest for my silly picture of the Kramer family. You can see the post below and visit www.iheartfaces.com to check out this awesome site. Anyway back to the rest of my day. Chad and I got to spend time with some of our family and sharing the day with them was just a blessing. The family of which I speak is my sister in law Erin, brother in law Jason and my adorable nieces Avery and Rylan. We did an early morning photo shoot at their home and then later in the day we headed outside for something different than we have ever done.  I have to say out of all the pictures I have taken so far,  I think these are my absolute favorites!   You will see why once I do a full post of images coming up!  After all the photo taking we had some dinner together and watched a movie. What a way to spend Valentine's Day. Above you will see a sneak peak with much more to come!  Thank you to Erin, Jason, Avery and Ry Ry for sharing your day with us.  We enjoy every moment we spend with you and we LOVE you! 

On this day I reflected on the LOVE in my life. Someone I am ever grateful for is my husband Chad. In lieu of traditional Valentine gifts we wrote each other poems this year. Now while I am a writer and poems come naturally to me, Chad is not and he worked very hard to craft me a touching piece that I will treasure forever. I see the love of Christ in him and he shares that unconditional love on a daily basis. I can only hope that every person on life's journey can experience love such as this.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

Okay...I could not resist! I had to post one more photo for a sneak peak. I made this one into a Valentine and it was a breeze to do so. If you have not yet heard of picnik, you should check it out. It is very user friendly. You can make all kinds of fun designs and it is for everyone. I even made my Kindergarten students their Valentines using this awesome site!  


Photobucket

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are best friends who have started an amazing journey of this photography business. Faith grounds us, family surrounds us and friendship unites us!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones