Friday, January 9, 2009

Long Time No Blog~by Mel



So, it has been quite some time since my last blog and while Mar coined me as the "Bloginator" I feel I have to give up my crown.  In an effort to restore my title I have decided to blog a little collage of photos I have taken over the past few months.  They include new beginnings and old traditions.  While it is usually customary for me to write more I think I'll stop now and leave you with some of my favorites.  And while New Year's has actually passed,  I think I have yet another resolution to keep.  Maybe this one will be easier than my diet! 

Family pictures anyone? 





No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are best friends who have started an amazing journey of this photography business. Faith grounds us, family surrounds us and friendship unites us!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones