Friday, January 23, 2009

I Spy Ashlyn & Avery~by Mel

Week 2 collage
Shout out to Angie Roth Arthur designer of these super collages and  co-creator of i heart faces!

Can you spy two familiar faces in these collages put together by the iheartfaces team? Last week my photo of Avery (in the collage below) didn't win a top spot but made into the collage! I find that to be a special honor since 100's of photos were entered. This week we my photo of Ashlyn (in the collage above) was also selected to be included. There were only about 48 photos chosen for collages this week out of 330 so I was pretty happy to see one of the faces I entered included. It is really neat to see all those precious faces together in such a way. So many lives and stories are represented. You can check out the other collages, the entries for the week, and last week's winners posted on www.iheartfaces.com. 

(and you know I'll be back at it again next week!) 


i heart faces image


No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are best friends who have started an amazing journey of this photography business. Faith grounds us, family surrounds us and friendship unites us!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones