Tuesday, January 13, 2009

i.heart.faces~by Mel

Avery Leigh

Today I have posted my entry for the "I heart faces" weekly contest.  It is a very cool website put together to encourage photo sharing.  They have categories for kids and adults photos and a new contest takes place every week.  Anyone can post a photo so check it out at www.iheartfaces.com. It is such a great way to get others interested in the power of images to link up, chat, and see some amazing pictures.  My kid's entry for this week is a photo of my niece Avery.  Isn't she just beautiful? 



7 comments:

Mom2Da'Gorgeouses said...

I LOVE this pic, GREAT job!!

Hugs & Blessings!

angie {the arthur clan} said...

What a fantastic, beautiful photo!

Thanks for joining in the fun on our website,

~Angie
co-founder of I ♥ Faces

Allyson said...

This picture is INCREDIBLE!! Great job! I can't wait to see who wins! I've been looking at so many pictures, wow the talent is overwhelming.

Cori said...

What a great photo! I love her eyes.

Kricia Morris Photography said...

Wow, your kids pic is precious! Awesome job!

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous picture! I love it! Great Capture.

Skeller said...

Oh!!! Be still my heart - what a doll!! Truly, a lovely portrait!!

About Me

My photo
We are best friends who have started an amazing journey of this photography business. Faith grounds us, family surrounds us and friendship unites us!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones