Wednesday, January 14, 2009

i.heart.faces~ (adult pic)~by Mel

kate

Here I go again! I am entering this picture in the i heart faces adult category. I entered a child's category photo the other day. I mentioned this unique and wonderful sight in my previous post. It is all about sharin' and showin' love for your own photos and those of others! I encourage you all to check it out and if you didn't get the web address the first time here it is again www.iheartfaces.com. Go there...enter...comment on other people's pix...get great ideas...feel the LOVE!


2 comments:

angie {the arthur clan} said...

This photo is really stunning!

Thanks so much for playing along with us this week,

~Angie
co-founder of iHeartFaces

Penny said...

I agree with you on visiting and sharing some love.
Beautiful photos on your blog ~

About Me

My photo
We are best friends who have started an amazing journey of this photography business. Faith grounds us, family surrounds us and friendship unites us!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones