Friday, January 9, 2009

Long Time No Blog~Part3






Some holiday cheer...

Holiday Cheer... Christmas decor at our house...taken on the night of our Very Perry Christmas Party.  And above my husband played Santa for my students.  


The Turkey Bowl 2008.  Chad (my hubby) and Alex (Mar's hubby) play in this annual football game that takes place the day after Thanksgiving.  My brother in laws and other family members also play.  Each one thinks he is an all star! 

Our first "Thanks-for-Giving" meal.  We got together with friends and cooked a Thanksgiving meal since we all spend the actual Thanksgiving day with our family.  

Eden...my God daughter and Mar's daughter...isn't she a cute bee?  


No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are best friends who have started an amazing journey of this photography business. Faith grounds us, family surrounds us and friendship unites us!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones