Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Family Portrait~by Mel


     Warm sunshine...flowers brilliant with color...children running from one discovery to the next...laughter...love...family.  It's all in a day's shoot!  
     Several weeks ago I had the chance to photograph my sister and brother in law and other members in their family.  The photo shoot was an opportunity for them to all come together and enjoy time while I let the shutter on my camera fly like the wind.  
     The kids were great!  They ran from flowers, to trees, to swings and more.  They were so excited and it really was so much fun for me to try to capture every minute.  The thing I think I enjoy the most about a family shoot is the moments that I get to be a part of while looking through my lens.  You'll notice that most of the pictures I have posted are not posed and there is a reason for that.  Did I take some posed photos?  Of course and they turned out really sweet and nice as one would expect.  My favorite photos of the day however are those that are not posed, but are those that let the real personalities of the family shine through.  And believe me...this family has loads of personality!  
     Thanks for an amazing day Erin, Jason, Avery, Rylan, Brittanie, Roman, Landon, Ashlyn and Pat! 
 


 








No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are best friends who have started an amazing journey of this photography business. Faith grounds us, family surrounds us and friendship unites us!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones