Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Baby Baby!~by Mel


     Sugar and spice and everything nice.  That's what little girls are made of--or at least that's what little Rylan is made of!  
     Here she is again!  My sweetie niece Rylan Nichole.  She sure has changed from her last set of photos.  It seems like just yesterday that I shot her two month photos and now she is a big four month old.  Four months of smiles, gurgles, coos and wonder.  
     Rylan has had me (aka Aunt Lissa) in her face with my camera from the very beginning and the funny thing is I think she likes it!  Whenever I move around to take her photo, she follows me and looks my way.  I think we may have a future model on our hands!  I had the priviledge to also photograph Rylan's christening.  And might I add, she did so wonderfully that day.  She is such a doll and her personality wins everyone over.  Sugar and spice don't have anything on this cutie...she is in a class of her own!  

Thanks Rylan for being such a sweet baby baby!  

Just click the arrow to view the video! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are best friends who have started an amazing journey of this photography business. Faith grounds us, family surrounds us and friendship unites us!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones