Monday, July 21, 2008

Fourth Rewind~by Mel

   Eric & Kate light up the night!

     So I meant to post this sometime ago, but things have been busy and you know how it goes. Alright enough excuses on with the show...or the story as it were.  Every year my family gets together and has the annual "Fiala Golf Outing".  This was a tradition started several years ago and it is a blast.  (I am big on traditions...pjs Mom buys us every Christmas--yes she is still doing this and I am 32 years old!...birthday celebrations etc.)  It is the one time of year that I get to see my extended family.  All those cousins, aunts, uncles etc...the event is pretty huge.  We have so much fun together golfing and then having a picnic.  This is the first time for the event since the death of my Grandma Fiala.  Her presence was definitely missed this year as we gathered at her lake.  I know she was smiling down on us from Heaven.  I am beyond BLESSED to have the family that I do.  I could go on an on but I'll stop for now and just say to any of my family that ever checks this blog "I love you!"  

*pictured are my cousin Eric and his girlfriend Kate (two of my fave people by the way!) 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are best friends who have started an amazing journey of this photography business. Faith grounds us, family surrounds us and friendship unites us!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones