Friday, August 1, 2008

Flaunt It!~by Mel

 The setting: Balmy, bright, laid back Sunday afternoon.
 The goal: Fierce senior pictures.
 The people: Friendly, funny and fabulous. (and family!)          
 The result:  Pictures of Katie that rock! 

     I recently had to opportunity to photography Katie. (Chad's cousin and now my cousin too!) As the shoot went on Katie became even more and more comfortable in front of the camera and we got some great images.  I think she looks like a rock star in some of them!  And I have to say Katie + yellow dress + wedge sandals = supermodel. 
(I felt really tiny in my flip flops!) 
     Thanks to Katie and Aunt Janine for spending the day with me and making this photo shoot so much fun.  Thanks also to Laura (Katie's sis) who showed up and had some wonderful ideas for posing.  And by the way dinner was awesome Aunt Janine---being served a fab dinner is a side benefit of doing a shoot with your family. :) 
     And I'd be remiss if I didn't give props and shout out to my sweetie of a husband who served as my assistant all day.  He carried around my shootsac and helped trade out lenses left and right.  He also had some great ideas for poses as well!  Thanks Chaddy Joe!  








just click on the arrow to watch Katie's video! 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are best friends who have started an amazing journey of this photography business. Faith grounds us, family surrounds us and friendship unites us!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones