Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Seeing Sepia~ by Mel

Children's Entry
Photobucket


I am finally back in the game!  After a long absence from the weekly contest I am entering again.  Things had been so hectic that I did not have a chance to focus on entering as I would have liked to lately.  Now that school is out for the summer I have more time to devote to keeping up with the i heart faces contests.  This week's theme at i heart faces is Sepia. I took my children's entry photo when I attended the Amy Wenzel workshop this past May. My adult's entry is a one of my favorites from Jody & Casey's engagement shoot.

Adult's Entry
Photobucket




Head over to i heart faces to see in sepia for yourself!

8 comments:

Kate - k8tography said...

Both of these are fantastic! I particularly love your Child entry - divine!

k8

Courtney @ splashing grace said...

great photos - the first one is beautiful - the second one makes me smile!

Indy Cookie said...

Awesome entries! Your kids entry is simply stunning!!! Adult entry is fun and I love the facial expressions!!

Charisse said...

Wow - this children's entry is absolutely breathtaking. Her eyes are so intense. I love it.

Your adult entry is so fun and fresh.

Both your pictures are wonderful. Good luck in the contest. :-)

Rhonda said...

Great entries.
I also particularly love your child entry.

Unknown said...

That little girl is adorable! WOW. WOW! Wow! I also love the couple laughing. So sweet. I hope they have a lifetime of laughter together.

Annette said...

Lovely child entry. Beautiful eyes.

Sarah said...

I love your entries! The child entry is incredible! Such clarity and depth. Fantastic processing! The adult entry makes me smile!

About Me

My photo
We are best friends who have started an amazing journey of this photography business. Faith grounds us, family surrounds us and friendship unites us!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones