Monday, May 11, 2009

live.LAUGH.love~ by Mel

Kid's Entry
Photobucket


Well I am back in the game entering the i heart faces contest again! The past few weeks have been quite hectic for me with teaching, photo sessions, trips out of town and being sick and I feel as if I have not gotten the chance to sit down and relax much let alone get to be a part of the weekly contest that I love. I am excited to be entering again this week. These two pictures are from recent photo sessions (which I will be blogging more about I promise!) and I thought they fit wonderfully with the theme of laughter. My children's entry is a photo of Brielle. (don't you love that name???) She is such a doll and I adore the look on her face and the way she is sharing joy just in her presence. My adult's entry is of Jody and Casey. While you cannot see much of Casey you have to wonder what he is whispering in Jody's ear. It had to be something good!

Adult's Entry
Photobucket


Head over to i heart faces to see some wonderful images of laughter!

13 comments:

AngelaCate said...

I love your adult entry...so genuine!

Unknown said...

I really love your adult entry! I think her expression is absolutely perfect for the theme. I love how you centered her to the bottom left of the photo so we can see the beautiful background.

Great job and good luck in the contest. This is my favorite adult entry so far

Carebear said...

Oh, both of these are so adorably cute! Love them! Definitely some of the better shots I've seen today - great job!

Unknown said...

WOW...for sure...some of my favorites! AWESOME shots!

Karli said...

Love those cheeks, and I love that in the adult one it looks like he just told her something either hilarious, or naughty and she can't control her laughter! Great photos!

Amy said...

love your adult entry. really nicely done.

Ter said...

great photos, thank you for sharing!

Also, thank you for your comment on our cancer blog. I miss my husband and daughter so much!

Mary Marantz said...

LOVE these!!

Unknown said...

Of course both of your entries are amazin as usual - but the adult entry is fantastic - just absolutely perfect! :-)

Heidi said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous adult entry. I love the perspective, the processing, everything. Love it!

Erica said...

these are both BEAUTIFUL! especially the adult entry. so genuine and wonderfully captured. the coloring is awesome!

Mrs. McFadden said...

gorgeous entries!

Indy Cookie said...

One of my favorites! Such a beautiful little girl with a beautiful smile :)

About Me

My photo
We are best friends who have started an amazing journey of this photography business. Faith grounds us, family surrounds us and friendship unites us!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones