Sunday, June 15, 2008

Dad's Day~ by Mel


With just about an hour left before Father's Day ends, I wanted to post a few pics of the first man in my life. My Dad is an amazing soul and I could never form words that would express my feelings for him--though I try in my lengthy greeting card messages that are my trademark. :) Chad (my husband) and I went home to Litchfield this weekend and we visited with Mom and Dad. Any time we get to spend together is so precious. My Dad is my hero. Words that come to mind when I think of my Dad are: faith, moral, work ethic, humor, athletic, integrity, sacrificing, intelligent, encouragement, loyal, handsome, coach, honesty, always there...and the list could go on and on. He means more to me than could ever be expressed in a blog. Much of what I feel is more personal, so let me just end by saying this: Dad, thank you for all that you have been and all that you are to me. God has truly blessed me and I am grateful everyday for the gift you are in my life.

I LOVE YOU! Happy Father's Day. Love, Melissa :)


The best parents a girl could ever wish for...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
We are best friends who have started an amazing journey of this photography business. Faith grounds us, family surrounds us and friendship unites us!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones